Thursday, February 21, 2013

Maralie Lily Charm - Kiss In The Rain

Maralie kicked a can across the road as she walked to her house. She was walking because she was simply too upset to teleport.

Maralie looked at her friends who were deep in conversation. She sniffled and teleported away, not caring where to.

She was devastated. She had killed someone. For revenge. She was disgusted with herself.

She bumped into someone and stumbled backwards.

"I'm sorry," she said emotionlessly, as the boy in front of her held out his hand.

"Hey Mara," Harry smiled. Maralie took hold of his hand and he helped her up.

"Hi Harry," she gave him a weak smile. Tears were still falling down her cheeks (Dammit, Mara cries a lot...). Harry looked into her eyes and pulled her in for a hug.

She laughed shakily as her head pressed against his chest."I'm getting a Harry hug."

Harry chuckled too, and Maralie hugged him back.

"Why so upset?" Harry asked her, stroking her hair.

"I killed someone," she mumbled.

Harry's eyes widened a fraction. "Killed someone?!"

"My ex-boyfriend," Maralie sighed, staring at the ground. Harry stiffened.

"Yeah," she muttered. "He cheated on me..."

"I suppose it's the solution for you sorcerers," Harry said quietly. "Killing people."

"What?" Maralie pulled away. "No! I'm not that evil! It just... happened." She sniffled and Harry looked at her.

"You really need another hug, don't you?"

She smiled through her tears and he wrapped his arms around her. As they hugged, it started to rain, little grey-coloured drops splashing onto them.

"Harry?" Maralie asked, looking up at him.

"Mmm?"

"Is it true you always wanted a kiss in the rain?"

A small smile appeared on Harry's face. "Yes."

"I think your wish just came true," she smiled, and they kissed.

OH MY GOSH YES! XD
I was waiting so long to write some Harralie! *cheers*
DO YOU THINK THIS JANE PERSON WILL BE KILLED BY MARA? Wonder who she is... ;)
~ Mara x

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Jane is doomed! Unless she's actually you somehow... Which would be awkward.

    [Grins] Harralie for the win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awkward... Luckily she's 18 and I'm 12! :P

      HARRALIE FTW! C:

      Delete
  2. Oh, speaking of ages, FabiTC looks and acts fifteen, is legally sixteen under the name Abigail Mackey so she can drive and is actually older than she is willing to admit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has three ages? AWESOME. *grins* Did you know if you multiply your age by 1637 and divide it by 3 it's your vampire age? Heard it on a website :P

      Delete
  3. Ages? Most of my characters are over 90...apart from Faine and Twist's children...apart from them, my youngest is Esra at 75.

    HARRALIE FOR THE WIN!!! *gets back to her Harralie story* I love this chapter, it's all Harralie-ish.

    My vampire age is 8185....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Mara is only 20... But she looks 17/18 and acts 5... :P

      HARRALIE! C; Oh, the Harralie story! How's it going? :)

      Woah... Mine is 6548...

      Delete
  4. Most of my characters look early-mid 20's.

    Pretty well. Only I kind of brought myself to a dead end where I have no idea what I'm doing, so it might take a while while I work out what exactly I'm writing.

    HAHA, I'M OLDER THAN YOU!!! *goes to drink some bloods*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mollie and Ash are the only characters of mine who are in their 20's :)

      You don't have to write it, you know...

      SHUSH. NO YOU'RE NOT. SHUUUUSH. *shoves B-J out off tree*

      Delete