Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mistical Future: I Can't

"I can't" said Mistical
"You can't or you won't" said Serpine
"I can not" said Mistical
"Why can't you?" Said Serpine
Mistical spun to face him "Because I care for him, because I love him"
Serpine pondered "This ... Is problematic"
"Maybe for you but not for me" said Mistical 'Dam you Sam why did you have to follow me!' Thought Mistical
"So you won't kill him or torture him?" Asked Serpine
"Hell no!" Said Mistical "And if I find that anyone ANYONE, had hurt him" Mistical laugh softly, "They'll regret it"
"You think of yourself higher than me" scoffed Serpine
"I can take you" said Mistical
"We'll see about that" said Serpine as he reached for Sam with his right hand, Sam that was strapped to a table in the centre of the room. Mistical grabbed Serpine's arm by the elbow and flung him to the wall. Serpine's right hand was trapped between his body and the wall, Mistical then pressed agents him so that he was pressing into the wall.
"I don't think you heard me" said Mistical, "I said anyone and if I find out that you killed him, tortured him or hurt him in anyway I will hunt you down and kill you" said Mistical with a bitter tone. She stopped pressing agents him and let him stand. Serpine brushed himself off and stepped away from the wall. 
"Mevolent will not be pleased with you. And he way you acted then says to me that your not on our side. You have given us no real reason why you want to join Mevolent's forces and you have no blood ties to him ether. So the real question is why" said Serpine
"I've been in a great position of power once and I'd like to feel that power again. See the look of fear in everyone's eyes as I walk past them" said Mistical, "So much fear, so much fun!"
"No!" Said said Sam, his brown hair was flopping in his face, "No! Ally your better than this I know you are! You don't want this, you don't want death and you never want to be in a position of power like that again!" Mistical looked at Sam but her mask gave no hint of emotion.
"You have no say in this!" Hissed Serpine
"Ally I know you almost as well as you know yourself, you would never do this! Never! You would rather die!" Sam was almost shouting while he struggled to be free of his bonds.
"The key word is 'almost'" said Mistical
"No" said Sam in disbelief, "NO!" He screamed "This isn't you! NO!"
"I'm afraid it is" said Mistical as she walked forward then she leaned down and whispered something in his ear.
"NO! Ally fight it whatever it is fight it!" He screamed "Fight it" he whispered. Mistical came forward and snapped on binding cuffs around one wrist, then undid his bonds and snapped the cuff on his other wrist.
"Can you show me where the cells are?" Asked Mistiscal
Serpine grunted "Yes"

When they got to the cells Mistical quickly took of the cuffs and shoved Sam in the unoccupied cell.
"I'm sorry Sam, I can't let you go but I can't let anyone hurt you ether. I'm sorry. I love you Sam Night-hunter" said Mistical and with that shut the door and walked away
"NO! MISTICAL FUTURE YOU COME BACK HEAR RIGHT NOW" screamed Sam as he banged on the cell door, "YOU COME BACK HEAR RIGH NOW AND LET ME OUT OF THIS CELL! AND WE'LL LEAVE THIS PLACE TOGETHER AND NEVER COME BACK! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! LET - ME - OUT!"

~~~

Sam was smiling now. He had just stopped screaming and his throat was sore. But he still smiled because he knew something that no one else knew. Because everyone would of heard Mistical whisper 'I'm with Mevolent' but they would of all missed one tinny word, one tinny word that made all the difference 'not'. The word was 'not'. So Sam heard Mistical say 'I'm not with Mevolent'. And that was when Sam knew that it was all an act.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to say this, but you have a few spelling errors in the chapter. I hope you don't mind me correcting you. Agents- I think you mean against and wrong hear on some occasions(it should be 'here').

    Other than that, it's great! Yay! Another person on the good side! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain often doesn't register typos, it just reads it as the correct word. :P

    Awesome! The plot has now become quite a bit thicker than cement! *laughs*

    ReplyDelete