Monday, January 14, 2013

Maralie - A Stupid, Singing Rabbit

"Maralie?"

Maralie looked up from fiddling with her handcuffs. Was someone calling her?

"Maralie, are you here?"

Maralie gasped and ran over to the cell door, looking around frantically.

"I'm in here!" Maralie cried, banging on the door.

Aretha Tesla came over and Maralie sighed in relief. "Ari, please get me out of here!"

"Don't worry Mara," Aretha nodded, chewing on her lip.

"The, uh, the keys are over there," Maralie said stupidly after a few seconds.

"Oh." Aretha blinked, turning around. "Alright."

She walked over and grabbed them off a small hook, surprised that Mevolent would be so stupid as to leave the keys there.

Maralie smiled and started to hop up and down. Whenever she got giddy or excited, she would start hopping like a rabbit. A very stupid rabbit, but a rabbit nonetheless.

"Tell me I'm a screwed up mess," she sang loudly, "that I never listen, listen!"

Oh, did I mention? She would sing, too.

Like a stupid, singing rabbit.

"Mara!" Aretha hissed, jiggling the key in the lock. "Do you want to get caught?"

"But Ari!" Maralie pouted. "It's not my fault! It's just what happens when I get excited!"

"Just sing softly so!" Aretha muttered, trying to get the key un-stuck.

It was a very annoying key.

"I wanna be last, yeah, baby lemme be your, lemme be your last first kiss," Maralie sung. "I wanna be first, yeah, wanna be the first to take it all the way like this..."

Aretha sighed as she pulled out the key and opened the door. Maralie came bouncing out and Aretha eventually found the key that opened Maralie's handcuffs.

"I'M FREE!" Maralie exclaimed.

"Shh!" Aretha hissed, poking Maralie in the ribs. "Teleport, quickly."

Maralie nodded and put her hand on Aretha's shoulder, then teleported.

~~~~~~~~
Did you like it? I think it's meh :/ thanks for reading! :)
~ Mara x

7 comments:

  1. I'm really surprised you didn't get caught :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Maybe Mevolent was having a pint of beer or something and he was so tipsy he couldn't hear them xD DEATH YOU'RE A BAD INFLUENCE!

      Delete
    2. Mevolent trusted the cells to the wrong lackey...I think one of B-J's characters? I'm sorry, Fabi has attention problems irl...

      Delete
  2. Great job! You made it amusing. And... If you didn't have anything else in mind, I will totally use the fact that we were allowed to escape so easily to build my plot...

    ReplyDelete