Thursday, January 31, 2013

Maralie Lily Charm - Evil Butterflies Are Taking Over Ireland

ASDFGHJKL LITTLE MIX O.O GIRL CRUSHES! Leigh-Anne and Jesy (recongise the name?) and Perrie and Jade!! :D Oh God, I'm becoming obsessed... I'm a Mixer! :)
1D are still my boys though... ;)
~ Mara x

Maralie hummed a tune to herself as she hung upside down from the tree.

"Jesy!" Maralie grinned. "I'M A MONKEY!"

Jesy gave her a withering gaze. I know this because I have a book by Dr. Hoof. It's called 101 Horse Expressions - Find Out What They're Really Saying. It's very handy in situations like this.

Back to the story.

"OH MY GOSH JESY!" Maralie shrieked, falling out of the tree in excitement. Jesy neighed and Maralie frowned.

"No, I didn't find my sanity," she blinked.

Jesy neighed again and Maralie pointed. "It's a butterflyyyyy!"

The butterfly flew around and Maralie screamed. "LIAM LIKES BUTTERFLIES!"

She bolted after it, trying to catch it.

September Silver looked out of the window as Fabi tried to help Star Inkbright. She frowned. Was Maralie... Running away?

"I'll be right back," Ember said to the other girls.

"Disturbed..." Star mumbled. "Apple crisps..."

Fabi sighed and nodded. "Be careful Ember."

"When am I not?"

Fabi opened her mouth to speak and Ember intervened quickly. "Don't answer that."

She went outside, stepping over Eff who was crumbled in a heap on the floor.

"Maralie!" Ember called, looking around. Jesy looked at her, giving her a don't-ask-me look.

A excited shriek came up from behind some bushes, followed by a yelp, and Ember sighed, then went in that direction (hehe).

"Mara, what are you-" Ember stopped and stared at Maralie as she lay on the ground, curled into a ball.

"What have you done this time?" Ember muttered, kneeling down beside her.

"Evil... Butterfly..." Maralie coughed.

Ember frowned just as a butterfly flew by her and liquid squirted out of its mouth. Ember let out a startled yelp and threw herself to one side.

"Liam doesn't like evil butterflies," Maralie murmured, more to herself than Ember.

Ember sighed and looked down at her. "One Direction?"

Maralie looked up at Ember, blinking. "Yes. Liam James Payne. Nineteen. Does not like spoons."

"I didn't - wait, he doesn't like spoons?" Ember frowned.

"DON'T QUESTION HIS DECISION IN LIFE!" Maralie yelled, squeezing her eyes shut.

Ember shook her head and stared at the butterfly. Why the hell was it squirting what looked like poison all over the place? Most likely Mevolent's work. He probably knew Maralie was... Uhm, mentally disordered. That meant he was after them. Damn.

Maralie started singing a song and Ember muttered under her breath as she tried to catch the butterfly.

"MAMA TOLD ME TO LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG!" Maralie sang what sounded like a remix of Live While We're Young by One Direction and Wings by Little Mix. "SHE SAID SPREAD YOUR WINGS GIRL I'M WAITIN' ON YA!"

*****

Fabi stared at Star as she sat on the ground, muttering about disturbed apples.

"Star-" Fabi said, but was cut off by Star yelling at her.

"DISTURBED APPLES!"

"Yes," Fabi agreed uneasily. "Disturbed apples. But we really should check on Ember and Mara."

Star tilted her head and Fabi sighed deeply. This was going to be a lot harder than she thought.

"Disturbed apples," she said.

Star clapped her hands happily. "Yes! Disturbed apple crisps!"

"Oh my God," Fabi muttered.

Ahm, was this chapter okay? :/  I HOPE IT WAS!!! I think it's too short... And kinda confusing? Maybe? I don't know.
I shall end this chapter with a sonG.

MARA TOLD ME TO LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG
SHE SAID GIRL I'M WAITIN ON YA.
C'MON AND DON'T LET WHAT THEY SAY
KEEP UP A CELEBRATION...

7 comments:

  1. Evil butterflies!

    Star was confusing, yes, but she seems to have a concussion, so it's not that surprising.

    I can write one of the next ones, but could Ember and Mara be gone by the time Fabi comes out of the house? I could do it with your characters, or one of you could do it and just not include FabiTC...or you could tell Fabi that her idea is implausible/not going to happen/rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I read one of your chapters I have to sit there for ten minutes to make my brain work again.


    GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehee... I liked that.

    EmberTC is kind of like the party pooper... ehehe...

    *stops giggling*

    Who's writing the next one? Is Fabi doing it or am i? Cuz i haven't written anything in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for volunteering!

      [Apologies if you didn't]

      It appears that you are.

      Delete
  4. Hehe *giggles also*

    Um, I don't know. I can't...

    ReplyDelete