Sunday, June 2, 2013

Maralie Lily Charm ~ Blogger Deleted My Other Chapter Just When I Finished It Please Can I Go Cry

IT. TOOK. THREE. DAYS. TO. FINISH. ARGH.
~ Mara

The gun was empty.

Maralie yelled in frustration and leaned her head up against the wall, cursing under her breath. She heard a slight murmur and looked down, frowning.

"Harry," she blinked.

Maralie's eyes widened. Blood was all over his white t-shirt, and he was whimpering in pain, his fists clenching and unclenching beside him.

"Oh, God," she mumbled. She kneeled down and stared at the growing red stain.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" she cried, clutching at her hair. Harry's eyes fluttered open, and he looked up at her, eyes full of pain and distress.

"Harry, I'm so sorry, I'll fix this!" she grabbed his hand and -

- they were in Maralie's sitting room. She stared at Harry, who was hissing in pain. She whipped out her phone from her pocket and speed-dialled a number.

:~:~:~:

"I'm sorry about this, again," Maralie chewed her lip as Brianna finished up on Harry's stomach. She handed Maralie a big tub of cream. "Make sure he coats this plaster on his stomach with this cream every hour, okay? And please, tell him to not get hurt again." Brianna sighed.

Maralie swallowed. "I'm sorry, Bri. I'm just... annoying."

Brianna looked at Maralie. "Charms, shut up. I owe you, anyway. You saved my life. Twice!"

Maralie looked at her shoes and avoided Brianna's gaze. "Yeah."

"Charms, you're perfect, okay? I love you. Now, I gotta go. Bye!" she darted forward, gave Maralie a quick hug and ran out of the room, shutting the front door after her.

"I'm really not," Maralie whispered. She sighed and sat on the couch beside Harry's unconscious form. She started playing with his curls, wrapping them round and round her finger.

When he woke up, she would tell him.

Everything.

9 comments:

  1. YOU'RE ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [hugs][hugs][hugs]

    MARA DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN EVER [hugs][hugs][hugs]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. YESSSS I'M ALLLLLIIIIIVE! XD

      No promises... ;P

      I know ;-; BLOGGER IS BEING MEAN TO ME AT THE MOMENT :/

      Delete
  3. Don't you just wish there could be an undo delete button when that happens? That sucks your first one got completely erased.

    Still, glad MaraTC didn't die. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: also glad Harry didn't die either.

      I'm glad both of you didn't die.

      Gonnashutupnowsorry.

      Delete
    2. Hey Lav! :) It's been a while!

      And yes. Blogger hates me. :P

      Haha, I would never let Harry die XD MaraTC... is a different story xP

      Delete
  4. Dude. Thank God you're still alive. I was going to shoot you myself if you weren't. You were gonna die. Again. And Deathy doesn't like shooting her friends

    ReplyDelete